Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Sounds of the Money Room

Pick your Favorite sound:
- a well slid card
- a card that is not legit
- obnoxious door knockers
- Karla's alarms going off
- I need a box off
- Scrabble Blast in the next room
- 204
- I forgot my ID
- Barbershop is ready
- Hi I'm Taco Bell and I'm staying open until 10
- Karla's personal training
- Thank you much much (personal fav)
- Where are your shoes?
- My computer froze
- The silent killer (prrffft)
- Did you have an extra roll?
- I don't know how to do checks
- beep beep beep (the farty old cash machine)
- crshhhhh (money jam)
- coin halter
- If you need me call me
- o.m.g you didn't take out the nickels??!?
- there's something new i need to explain to you -Karla


thanks guys, can't believe i forgot those last few

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say the obnoxious door knockers.

    It's not so much the door knock, but the HEATED lecture that soon follows that makes me laugh hysterically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahhaha.

    You forgot- "If you need me call me!"

    I also like when the old cash machine freaks out on every other bill.

    ReplyDelete