Only TWO Rules:
1. Make them appropriate. No inappropriateness.
2. Add your name to your "Would You Rather" so we can attribute the cleverness to you!
First one:
1. Would you rather count all the coins in the coin machine by hand? or Would you rather play Scrabble Blaster for 30 minutes straight? - Emily
2. Would you rather slip on scoreboard grease or listen to Trent's stories about his "problems"? - Sean
(I love the guy, don't get me wrong...but sometimes his stories go too far...bless his heart...)
3. Would you rather search the entire money room for the $3 missing from the deposit at 7:30am or do 5 Jamba bags after everything else is put away during closing? -Caitlan
I can't edit this. So I'll just comment. I love the previous above and I don't think anything can top them.
ReplyDelete4. Would you rather walk up Barbershop every evening and come up with new things to say every time or have Karla calling you at 7am to ask you about last nights entry.