I think the idea of a Money Room Blog is hilarious. I also feel like it will give us something to do at work and a reason to boycott crosswords, sudokus, and Scrabbleblast. Way to be Garrett, for thinking of it. So far the only people who know about it/have been invited to contribute to it are Travis, Garrett, Kayla, Sean, and me. We can invite other people as they prove their worthiness.
I am currently at work, on the outside computer. Megan is doing a sudoku on Karla's computer (I can tell because it keeps making that jingling sound that it does when you complete a row or box) and I just realized I've been here for an hour without Karla and I'm not listening to any music!
I almost wore flip flops and basketball shorts to this shift, but Karla is coming back at 6 to do cashier training. Good thing I remembered before I left. :)
Well fellow money friends, that is all for the first contribution to the money room blog. The title and url are courtesy of Travis, hence the Harry Potter. :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment